Friday 9 May 2014

New Era

So I've met the new boss, and work with him for the first time tomorrow, hope he's good. He's tall, which is always a nice bonus, I hate having to always go for the step stool,
Didn't manage to get quite as much done on Cindy this week, as Merlin has tried to take over my life and that's the bunny's show
The Tractor got some done, but Bunny got lots, I'm really loving her and wondering why I didn't do these patterns ages ago, they are so cute. 


As for what I watched
The West Wing S06-20 to S07 E06 -  I’ve made it to the last season, still loving it.
Merlin S01-E10 to S02- E07 -  Ok, I’m completely hooked now

Supernatural S09-E21 -  I love Mark Shepherd
Beauty and the Beast - It’s a tale as old as time….

Tidal Wave - Korean disaster movie, nuff said
Bedknobs and Broomsticks - Love, love, love this one, had Portobello Road running through my head the day before I watched it in anticipation
And a quick bonus pic of my non-stitching buddy, she's not allowed on the couch when I'm stitching cause she chases the floss, this is Sheba


5 comments:

  1. Excellent stitching! I'm really getting curious about West Wing....and I do have this lay off coming up...hmmm. Can anyone say PRETTY KITTEH??!!!!

    Is it just me or does it always seem that someone else is stitching more productively?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she pretty, a tad ornery, but she is a cat after all. I love West Wing, you should definitely give it a try. And you'll have plenty of time for lots of stitching during your lay off, assuming you don't find an awesome job

      Delete
  2. I was looking at the close up shots and there are tons of very light colored stitches in the window on Cindy! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bedknobs and Broomsticks is a favorite of mine!!! The bunny does look really cute can't wait to see it's progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making so much progress with stitching, and I'm so much behind with commenting...great work, I'm totally in love with the bunny :)

    ReplyDelete